Updated November 12, 2019
- any reference to “AshMarks”, “us”, “we” or “our” means AshMarks LLC located at 7800 N 55th Ave Suite# 102-209 Glendale AZ 85301;
- GDPR means the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person and includes information that you provide to us directly, information that we collect from third parties and information that we collect from your device;
- Site means a site operated by us and includes each of https://ashmarks.com and any other domain that we may use from time to time.
How do we collect
When you visit our Site, we may collect non-Personal Information from you including, without limitation, which sections of the Site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-Personal Information. We may analyze this non-Personal Information and release it to third parties in an aggregated form.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information that you provide to
(A) Signing up to our service
When you sign up to our service and set up an account, we collect the following information (which includes Personal Information) from you:
- name; and
- email address.
(B) Making a purchase
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect the following information (which includes Personal Information) from you:
- email address; and
- credit card information (we don’t have access to your entire credit card number, CVC or billing address as this is handled by our payment gateway).
(C) Membership content and Uploading pictures.
When you use our services to create a membership account and upload pictures (“Membership Content”), we collect the following information (which includes Personal Information) from you:
- any photos and text content provided by you when creating Membership Content.
(D) Additional information that we may ask for (optional)
When you use our services, we may ask you to provide us with additional information. This additional information may include:
- links to your social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube); and
- information about your industry and the type of organization you work for.
Information that we receive from
We may receive information about you (including Personal Information) from third parties. If you access our Site through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook or Google, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account, an access token necessary to access that third-party service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information that you have made public in connection with that third party service. If you’d like to unlink your third party account from our Site, you can adjust your settings in the third party service and we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
Like many websites, when you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies”, web beacons, device identifiers, pixels and other technologies including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Some of this information may be classified as Personal Information. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier;
- “log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps; and
- “web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
You can control or reset your cookies through you web browser and, if you choose to, you can refuse all cookies However, some of the features of our Site may not function properly if you disable the ability to accept cookies.
How do we use your
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Providing our products and services: We use the information that you provide to us to provide our products and services. This includes allowing you to create an AshMarks account and to log in to your account, giving you access to your member page, recognizing you across different services and devices and billing you for transactions that you make via our Site.
- Communicating with you: We use your contact information to send communications to you about important changes or updates to our products and services. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we also provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and services.
- Performing data analytics: We use the information about you to help us improve our products and services, including by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Customizing our products and services for you: We use information about you to make sure that the Site and our products and services are customized to your needs.
- Where you have given your consent: We may seek your consent to use your information for a particular purpose. Where you give your consent for us to do this, we will use your information in accordance with that purpose. You can withdraw your consent to these uses at any time.
For Personal Information subject to the GDPR, we rely on the following legal bases to process this information:
- where you have given your consent for us to use your information;
- where the processing is necessary to perform a contract that we have with you, for example when you purchase our products or services;
- your legitimate business interests, such as improving and developing our products and services and marketing new features or products (but only where our legitimate interest isn’t overridden by your interest in protecting your Personal Information); and
- where it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
You may at any time refuse to provide the Personal Information that we request. However, this may limit or prohibit our ability to provide our products and services to you. You may withdraw your consent for us to process your Personal Information at any time by contacting us in accordance with our “Contact us” section below.
Who do we disclose Personal Information to?
- marketing platforms, communications platforms and contractors who we engage to help process Personal Information and other data;
- government third parties, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies as required, authorized or permitted by law; and
- a third party that acquires or intends to acquire AshMarks or its assets.
International transfers of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will be transferred to third parties including to persons and businesses outside the United States of America including in Canada, Mexico and other countries where the privacy laws may not be as protective. These transfers are made in order to assist us to provide you with the products and services and/or to improve the products and services we offer you. When we transfer information to countries other than your own, we take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipients of such information do not breach the United States of America’s rules and laws regarding privacy.
Changing or deleting your Personal Information
You may update certain account information such as your name and email address by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” in the relevant communication.
You may also access, review, update, rectify or delete your Personal Information by contacting us. We will respond to all requests within 30 days. Please note that deleting your Personal Information may limit our ability to provide the service to you
We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, including without limitation where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case question, where the rights of other persons would be violated or as required by law or governance purposes.
If you need further assistance regarding your access and control of your Personal Information, please contact us.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it (including encryption and password protection). Each of our employees is aware of our security policies, and your information is only available to those employees who need it to perform their jobs.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet using industry standard technology is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information, and other personal information you have provided, for our records because we need this information to operate the accounts you have with us, to deliver our products and services to you and for the other purposes set out in the “What Personal Information do we collect?” section. We will retain this information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Links to other websites
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries about the use of your private information — email us at [email protected] or write to us at:
7800 NORTH 55th AVE, Suite# 102-209
GLENDALE, AZ 85301